Monday, August 9, 2010

spreading red like fire

what do i feel right now?

i'm tired. i'm so so tired. i'm tired of my job. i'm tired of waiting. i'm tired of all the fighting. i'm tired of hoping. i'm tired of living. i'm tired of hearing how my heart would beat endlessly. i'm tired of going to the same place again and again. i'm tired of those looks people gave me. i'm tired of all thos stupid arguments. i'm tired of complaining. i'm tired of breathing. i'm tired of opening my eyes only to realise that i'm alone. i'm tired of not having the life that i wanted. i'm tired of giving up hope. i'm tired of letting my heart burns. i'm tired of feeling sick. i'm tired of hearing everything they said. i'm tired of letting them hear what i'm saying. i'm tired of everything.

everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment